Sunday, March 16, 2014

Care Bear Pillowcase

Care Bear Pillowcase

The above link goes to my Etsy shop, like always. (=

This Care Bear pillowcase started as an idea for a Travel sized pillowcase. I wanted to do these when I was 14, but as I kept trying the worse my sewing got. So I stopped and saved the fabric, in case I found anything else to do with it.

Four years later I discovered the fabric again and measured it. It was actually enough for a standard size pillowcase. I found the blue fabric and bought some yellow to match it. It is a very cute pillowcase, but I am not sure how well it will do.

I don't actually know anyone that likes Care Bears anymore. I am hoping that I stumble across someone that collects it. 

I found this fabric in Justin, Texas. I used to live there and we went to that Walmart, looking for fabric. We then went to the place where they keep the last pieces and picked it up. At the time I thought Care Bears were cute, and my favorite one was the grumpy one.

I bought it and was happy to find it again. Most of the fabric I buy ends up in my fabric hoard. Once I find projects it is good for the cleanliness of my room.

Once again, Thank you for reading.
Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment