Thursday, March 20, 2014

Doctor Who Inspired Scarf


This is my second Doctor Who inspired scarf. I do not in any way, shape, or form own Doctor Who. I am not a distributor and I made this by hand. 

Now that the proper disclaimers are over, I will go on to tell the story of the amazing scarf. I first got this idea after seeing it on Etsy. I realized it might be a good idea and looked up what I should do.

I altered the pattern drastically. I lowered the stitch count to 36 and chose my own colors. The bright yellow was some I wanted to get rid of. The Variegated green was a color my mom got me. That isn't in the pattern at all. 

It is close to $37.00 in my Etsy shop. It is quite a bit shorter then most I have seen out there, but it is almost my height, which is 5ft 3in/5ft 4in.   It took 7 days to make, because I worked on it every day.

Thanks for reading!
Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment