Friday, June 6, 2014

Where the Wild Things are


This hotpad is made from fabric that I intended for a pillowcase. I have more of this fabric somewhere in my room, but at the moment I cannot locate it. I saw this fabric for sale on Black Friday at Joannes and it made me smile. I used to love that story when I was little and it was a rather large bolt, looking like it had not been chosen yet. 

I was happy to be the first. I found the fabric again recently and saw it was cut into the correct size squares for a hotpad. And since I am the only one that sews I knew it wasn't meant for a quilt. I made the hotpad and decided to charge a little more for the hotpad then I would for others. Since Licensed fabric costs more it is better to charge a little more for the product then when you normally would.

The link above leads to my product in my Etsy shop. It is $4.50 and there is only one. It doesn't have any favorites on the product itself, but on Twitter I have gotten lots of positive feedback about it.

This would be the perfect gift for a person who loves the Wild Things book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment